Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Glasgow










So far, Glasgow has been quite nice. I've been in the city for about a month now and I'm finally getting used to it. I've almost got the hang of the bus system and subway, but it's still a bit strange. Classes started last week which was actually really nice. For awhile I felt like I was just vacationing and didn't have to worry about anything. With that mindset my money was going quickly! The University is amazing. It's obviously huge compared to La Crosse, but it's pretty easy to get around. With all the crazy architecture I feel like I'm in the Harry Potter movie! It's really beautiful- even through the rain. The School of Art in the city is equally impressive. I'm so lucky to be able to take classes at such a renowned school. Now I just have to worry about getting my homework done in between traveling! These are just a few pictures from around the city: areas around town, inside Bute Hall in the University, and one of the art museums downtown. There's so much more to see and tell about, but only so much blog space!

No comments: